Sniper EFI Race Series Fabricated Intake Manifold - Gen III Hemi
Holley Sniper EFI Race Series Fabricated Manifolds continues to push the aftermarket by introducing applications for Mopar Gen III Hemi Engines. These intakes are more robust, good looking, and perform above and beyond the original Sniper EFI series of intake manifolds. They offer a very competitive alternative to much higher priced offerings in the marketplace, making for a compelling value for those in the market for a high-performance sheet metal style intake manifold. Each fabricated intake manifold is precision fixture welded for a perfect fit and maximum structural integrity.
Our Race Series intake manifolds are able to withstand moderate boost and power adder levels since each port runner is precision welded inside and out while overall intake material thickness is 5mm. We use a 1-1/8" thick billet mounting flange make sure there is no chance of sealing issues at the cylinder head flange. These intake manifolds features a 90mm opening with dual throttle body mounting pattern designed for use with a factory Mopar 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.4L, or 6.2L Hellcat drive-by-wire throttle body.
Kit includes a high flow fuel rail kit, intake mounting and throttle body o-rings, along with mounting hardware. Sniper EFI Race Series intake manifolds are available in either black or silver finish and go great with our Sniper Gen III Hemi fabricated valve covers.Features:
- Polished finish creates high impact under-hood styling
- 5mm (13/64") thick T6061 sheet aluminum construction for maximum durability
- 90mm throttle bore opening with Mopar Dual bolt pattern for increased air flow
- 100% TIG welded for strength and durability
- Includes 3/8" Fuel rail kits (Sniper logo laser engraved)
- Intake runners with tapered top is designed to increase air velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders improving performance and throttle response
- Accepts 80mm 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.4L throttle body or 92mm 6.2L Hellcat throttle body
- Designed for boosted and power adder engine combinations
- CNC machined 1-1/8 inch billet aluminum cylinder head mounting flanges
- Intake runners are welded inside and outside for maximum strength
- Provision for MAP sensor located on rear of plenum
- Designed for use with stock Hemi EV14 USCAR fuel injectors
- Power range of 2100-8200 RPM
- Product includes all gaskets and hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W14.5000” x H10.0000” x L21.2500”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.