Sniper EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold - Gen III Hemi
Holley Sniper EFI Fabricated Manifolds continues to push the aftermarket by introducing applications for Mopar Gen III Hemi Engines. These intake manifolds are good looking, perform well, and offer an extremely good value for a performance sheet metal style intake manifold. Each fabricated intake manifold is precision fixture welded for a perfect fit and maximum structural integrity.
We offer various intake versions designed for use with a factory Mopar drive-by-wire throttle body or with our Sniper EFI cable operated throttle body. Our first style includes a dual mounting pattern 90mm Mopar drive-by-wire for use with stock 5.7L/6.1L or 6.2L Hellcat throttle bodies. Our second style offers a 92mm GM LS bolt pattern for cable driven Sniper EFI throttle bodies.
Kit includes a high flow fuel rail kit, intake mounting and throttle body o-rings. Intakes are available in either black or silver finish and go great with our Sniper Gen III Hemi fabricated valve covers.Features:
- Polished finish creates high impact under-hood styling
- 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 sheet aluminum construction for maximum durability
- 92mm throttle bore opening with GM LS 4-bolt pattern for increased air flow
- 100% TIG welded for strength and durability
- Includes 3/8" Fuel rail kits (Sniper logo laser engraved)
- Intake runners with tapered top is designed to increase air velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders improving performance and throttle response
- Perfect intake for cable operated throttle control
- CNC machined 1-1/8 inch billet aluminum cylinder head mounting flanges
- Provision for MAP sensor located on rear of plenum
- Designed for use with stock Hemi EV14 USCAR fuel injectors
- Power range of 1800-6400 RPM
- Product includes all gaskets and hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W14.5000” x H10.0000” x L21.2500”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.