Sniper EFI Fabricated Race Series Intake Manifold - GM LS1/LS2/LS6 - Silver
Holley Sniper EFI Fabricated Manifolds continues to push the aftermarket by introducing our latest Race Series line of intakes for GM LS 1/2/6 and Ford Coyote 5.0L engine platforms. Feedback from racers and install shops, related to our original line of EFI intakes launched in 2015, were critical in the development of these Race Series manifolds. These Intakes are more robust, good looking, perform above and beyond the original Sniper EFI series of intakes, and offer a very competitive alternative to much higher priced offerings in the marketplace making for a compelling value for those in the market for a high-performance sheet metal style intake manifold.
Each manifold is ready to bolt on out of the box and are designed to accept our Sniper high-flow throttle bodies and include high flow fuel rail kit, TB Spacer, and a removable top. Each manifold is precision fixtured and welded for a perfect fit and maximum structural integrity.Features:
- Polished finish creates high impact under-hood styling
- 5mm (13/64") thick T6061 sheet aluminum construction for maximum durability
- 90mm throttle bore opening for increased air flow
- 100% TIG welded for strength and durability
- Includes 3/8" Fuel rail kits (Sniper logo laser engraved)
- Intake runners with tapered top is designed to increase air velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders improving performance and throttle response
- Removable top for ease of inspection, modification, and addition of sensors
- Welded seams inside and out for added strength and durability on high horsepower, max-effort engines and boosted applications
- Larger Intake plenum vs. standard Sniper EFI manifolds for max effort engines and boosted applications
- Longer Intake runner lengths offering a wider RPM operating range of 2100-8200 RPM
- Product includes all gaskets and hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- W14.5000” x H10.0000” x L21.2500”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.