Sniper EFI Fabricated Intake Manifold Dual Plenum 92mm GM LS3/L92, TB spacers, and Fuel Rail Kit - Silver
Holley continues to push the envelope of intake design with its latest offering. The unique look of this intake will surely stand out from the crowd!
Our latest release of fabricated "Dual Plenum" intake manifolds for GM LS1/2/6 and LS3/L92 engines. This unique design of utilizing two plenums solves two common problems experienced with many intakes increased airflow and even dispersion of air to intake ports.
The use of one tapered plenum to accommodate one bank of cylinders accomplishes both problems. The entire volume of incoming air is distributed to only four cylinders and the tapered shape of the plenum help increased air velocity directed to each of the intake runner ports.
Our dual plenum design features extremely long 12-3/4" runners to develop low-end torque making this intake an ideal "street" intake.
These intake are finished in our familiar silver and black anodized finishes for durability and good looks. Our 3/8" fuel rail kit include a laser engrave Sniper logo and are capable of supporting 750+ horsepower.Features:
- Polished finish creates high impact under-hood styling
- 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 sheet aluminum construction for maximum durability
- Twin 92mm throttle bore openings for increased air flow
- 100% TIG welded for strength and durability
- Includes 3/8" Fuel rail kits (Sniper logo laser engraved)
- Intake runners with tapered top is designed to increase air velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders improving performance and throttle response
- Dual plenum design ideal for street max effort engines and boosted applications
- Long Intake runner lengths (12.75 inches) offering low end torque and operating range of 1600-6800 RPM
- Product includes all gaskets and hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- W14.5000” x H10.0000” x L21.2500”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.