19-429 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System w/400LPH Pump
1966-67 Olds Cutlass / 442
1966-67 Olds Cutlass/442, Coated Steel, EFI, Gas, 24 Gallons
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 400 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
Supports up to 750 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
Size is: 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4"
***Hose clamps are not included for two piece filler neck.Features:
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 400 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
The GM A Body fuel tanks. Please pay special attention to the instructions when assembling your fuel gauge sender. You may need to remove one of the mounting screws in the assembly to reach your desired height as mentioned in the instructions.
- Holley Sniper EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W30.0000” x H10.0000” x L45.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!