565-307 HyperSpark Distributor - Jeep 258
DISTRIBUTOR, HYPERSPARK, JEEP
Introducing HyperSpark Ignition, from Sniper EFI. Designed with one goal, to easily add Ignition Timing Control to nearly any Sniper EFI installation. The HyperSpark Distributor housing is billet aluminum stuffed with a Hall Effect crank signal sensor for a noise free rpm signal to your Sniper EFI ECU. The complete system consists of a High Output HyperSpark CD Ignition Box (556-151) that produces 535 volts of primary voltage all the way up to 12,000 RPM and a HyperSpark ignition coil (556-152) that sends 45,000 volts worth of fuel burning power to the plug, ensuring complete fuel combustion!Features:
- Hall Effect crank trigger sensor housing provides a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU
- Recommended for Sniper EFI BBD, 550-858,550-859 or 550-860
- Billet distributor housing provides corrosion resistance and stylish looks!
- Patented Clear Installation cap eliminates any confusion while installing the distributor.
- Easiest plug and play way to add timing control to a Sniper EFI Installation.
- Distributor shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft, for decades of reliable accuracy.
- Includes Wire Retainer for a clean installation.
- Comes with Cast Gear Installed - contact camshaft manufacturer for recommended gear material.
- Holley Sniper EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W17.5000” x H6.5000” x L6.5000”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!