Holley Sniper EFI Quadrajet - Black Ceramic
Are you tired of rebuilding the 50+ year old Rochester Quadrajet (Q-Jet) on your classic Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Oldsmobile, or Pontiac? Introducing Sniper EFI Quadrajet. The first bolt on spread bore electronic fuel injected throttle body system that does not require any additional adapters, sealing plates, or intake manifold swaps! The Sniper EFI Rochester Quadrajet (Q-Jet) system retains the same great features as the 4150 Sniper EFI version such as; four 100lb/hr Injectors, built in timing control, a 3.5" full color touchscreen and much more! The throttle body will support up to 500 horsepower naturally aspirated. In addition to all of these great tried and true features, the Sniper EFI Rochester Quadrajet (Q-Jet) system will fit most stock air cleaners and offers multiple fuel inlet configurations that allow for a stock appearing installation!Features:
- Available in 3 Finishes - Classic Gold, Shiny and Black Ceramic
- Designed to deliver the signature Rochester Roar at Wide Open Throttle!
- Throttle body mounted ECU no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 500hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Transmission provisions on throttle lever for TH350/TH400 and 200R4/700R4
- Fits most stock Rochester Quadrajet (Q-Jet) air cleaners
- Brake Booster adapter included, if required
- Universal Throttle and transmission kickdown bracket included
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style Throttle Position Senser (TPS)/ and Idle Air Control (IAC) for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Requires external fuel pressure regulator, such as: 12-886 or 12-879
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Patent Pending
- Holley Sniper EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W11.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.2500”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!