Holley Sniper EFI 2GC Large Bore - Shiny Finish
Let's face it, you love driving your classic car, but dread the hassles with your Rochester 2GC Large Bore carburetor. Today's fuels are blended for modern fuel injection, not that old 2 Jet carburetor from 50+ years ago.
Holley makes it easy to convert your classic car with a Rochester 2GC Large Bore two barrel carburetor to fuel injection. The Sniper EFI 2GC Large Bore is a bolt on electronic fuel injection system that will put the fun back in your classic ride.
The Rochester 2GC Large Bore carburetor was commonly used on 1974 - 1978 Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac vehicles such as the Camaro, Firebird, El Camino, Corvette, Omega and most C-10 through K3500 series trucks. Check out our year/make/model application search at Holley.com!
Installation of the Sniper EFI 2GC Large Bore throttle body is simple and straightforward:
Remove your current carburetor and bolt on the new Sniper EFI system. No intake manifold adapters required!
Reinstall your factory or custom air cleaner. The Sniper EFI 2GC air cleaner flange matches the Rochester 2GC so it accepts most factory air cleaners.
Not only does the Sniper EFI 2GC offer superior throttle response and WOT power over the carburetor, but you may also benefit from increased fuel economy! Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding with the accuracy of EFI. You can also use the Sniper EFI 2GC to control the ignition timing, taking EFI to the next level. The Sniper EFI 2GC system is capable of supporting 350 HP on naturally aspirated engines. Upgrade to Sniper EFI today!Features:
- Bolt on Rochester 2GC large bore two barrel carburetor replacement
- Installs directly to the factory Rochester 2GC large bore intake manifold, no adapter required
- Engineered to fit 1955-1969 GM vehicles that utilized the Rochester 2GC large bore carburetor
- Designed to fit most factory Rochester 2GC large bore air cleaner assemblies
- Universal throttle lever with TH350, 700R4 & 200-4R kick down provisions
- Throttle body mounted ECU no extra boxes to mount
- Not designed for Tri-Power installations.
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control (with Holley Hyperspark, Holley Dual Sync or MSD Pro Billet distributors)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you dont have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.0" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Holley Sniper EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W11.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.2500”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.