19-418 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System w/400LPH Pump
1961-1964 Impala Belair
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 400 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
***Steel filler neck is not included. You must use your existing stock filler neck or purchase one through restoration suppliers.
Supports up to 750 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
***No filler neck included. Must use existing filler neck.
Size is: 38" x 15-1/8" x 11-1/8"
Gauge sender included is for 0-30 ohms.Features:
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 400 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Includes new tank straps
- No filler neck included. Must use existing filler neck.
For a better seal use Permatex Indian
Head Gasket Shellac Compound or
Aviation Form-A-Gasket sealant on the
gasket and screws.
- Holley Sniper EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W30.0000” x H10.0000” x L45.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!