19-407 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System w/400LPH Pump
1970-1972 Chevelle Malibu
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 400 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
Supports up to 750 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
Size: 39-1/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-3/4"
***Hose clamps are not included for two piece filler neck.Features:
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 400 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Includes new tank straps
*** GM Offered Two Depths of Fuel Tank Caps. If you have the deep reach (3/8"), you may have to switch to the shallow reach cap (1/4") depending on your application. Both styles are readily available at your local auto parts store.
Stant Number 10646- Shallow
Stant Number 10806 Deep
- Item Requires Shipping
- W30.0000” x H10.0000” x L45.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.