19-105 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System w/255LPH Pump
1964-67 Chevelle/ Malibu
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
Supports up to 550 HP EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
***Tank design is 1" deeper than stock tank due to designing clearance for the fuel pump assembly. The stock tank is too shallow to allow for internal EFI pump assembly.
Size is: 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4"
***Hose clamps are not included for two piece filler neck.Features:
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
*** Some 1964 Models came with a 0-30 ohm range fuel gauge. If yours has it, you will need to order the 19-160 Sending unit additionally.
*** GM Offered Two Depths of Fuel Tank Caps. If you have the deep reach (3/8"), you may have to switch to the shallow reach cap (1/4") depending on your application. Both styles are readily available at your local auto parts store.
- Holley Sniper EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W30.0000” x H10.0000” x L45.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!