550-858 Holley Sniper EFI BBD for Jeep CJ
Are you tired of struggling with the old BBD carburetor on your Jeep? Does your off road rig leave you hanging at extreme angles while on the trail? The EFI team at Holley has designed the perfect solution for your problems. Introducing the Sniper EFI BBD, for Jeep CJ's! The Sniper EFI BBD will be right at home on any 258ci powered trail rig, or weekend cruiser. Not only does the Sniper EFI BBD offer superior throttle response and WOT power over the carburetor, but you can also gain timing control! Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today!Features:
- Bolt on BBD Carburetor Replacement
- Engineered specifically for 1971-1986 Jeep CJs with 258ci 6 Cylinder Engines
- Throttle body mounted ECU no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you dont have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Item Requires Shipping
- W11.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.2500”
- Free Ground Shipping, lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.